Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Dublin 18, IRELAND
Duration: 6 month Contract
Client is leading global provider of fleet and asset management solutions delivered
as software-as-a-service. Our best-in-class products provide a comprehensive set of capabilities
including real time updated maps, GPS fleet tracking, detailed activity reports, job scheduling
and more – all delivered through easy-to-use web and mobile interfaces.
The successful candidate will join a fast-paced R&D team, working in a CI/CD environment
following agile methodologies (Kanban).
● Degree in computer science or equivalent education.
● Excellent understanding of algorithm design, implementation and testing.
● Good knowledge of OOP, software design and web architectures.
● Good knowledge of versioning tools.
● Experience in Software Lifecycle Management (writing unit and integration tests,
monitoring, profiling, etc.).
● Fluent in English.
● 5+ years experience in developing modern client-side applications.
● Relevant working experience with Angular 2+ framework.
● 3+ years experience in developing distributed services and RESTful APIs.
● Relevant working experience with C# programming and .NET Core framework.