Where will you be teaching?
- Shenzhen, in southeastern China, is a modern metropolis that links Hong Kong to China’s mainland. It&&9;s known for its shopping destinations, including Luohu Commercial City, a massive mall with a vast array of wares, from tailors’ custom clothing to faux designer bags. The city also features contemporary buildings, such as the 600m-tall skyscraper Ping An International Finance Centre, and a number of amusement parks.
- Victoria Educational Organisation offers the highest quality education for children from the age of 8 months to 6 years old. With eight nurseries and kindergartens situated throughout Hong Kong, our schools share a common vision and curriculum, with each campus celebrating its own style and individual qualities.
- Salary: $3,400 - $3,800 depending on teacher qualification and teaching experience
- Summer and winter vacation fully paid
- 5 day Christmas holiday and all the national and public holiday paid
- 5 night hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Ending contract bonus upto 40,000 RMB
- Round trip ticket provided at the end of the contract
- IB PYP curriculum training and certificate
For your information!
- Student: 0- 3 years old
- Class size: 20 - 25 students/ class
- Chinese homeroom teacher assistant
- Mon - Fri schedule, 2 days off on the weekend, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm everyday
If you are interested in this position, feel free to send your documents:
- A CV
- Copy of your BA Degree
To our email: email@example.com