Main purpose of the job:
To perform the various duties detailed below in accordance with
Company policies and Guidelines. All actions and duties must be conducted with the satisfaction of the customer the paramount goal.
Responsible for various office duties, including:-
- Inputting customer orders on the system.
- Following up on delivery queries.
- Generating quotations for customers.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Advising customers on product selection
- Assisting with marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with sales promotions
- Assisting with stock Control and stock checks.
- Support the sales team by supplying them with product availability, prices (including specials), lead times etc.
- Liaise between Reps, Suppliers, UK Sales and production to ensure goods are delivered in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Run and process quotations.
- Run and despatch sales figures if requested to sales team.
- Source Technical Sheets and make them available to Sales Reps and customers.
It may of course be necessary to undertake other duties within this role that are not highlighted above. It would be expected the person fulfilling this role would be flexible and adaptable and undertake any reasonable duty required to ensure that the Company can provide the best service possible to it’s customers.
· Training will be conducted locally and in the UK.
· The employee may be asked to attend and assist with trade shows.
· The employee will be expected to assist with stock checks.
· The employee may be required to assist in the warehouse.