Dublin 22, Co Dublin
€Excellent DOE Plus Bonus & Other Potential Benefits
Our client is a specialist supplier of control products to the industrial electrical sector and end users within the manufacturing sector. They are now looking for an Operations Manager to join their outstanding team.
If you’re a high calibre manager from an industrial, production or logistics background, this is a superb opportunity to play a key role in the future success and growth of an established company.
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all business planning and quality management activities to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of our client’s operations.
Working alongside the MD and Management Team, you’ll formulate and implement effective short, medium and long-term strategies for the business. You’ll manage all office, administration and logistics activities and seek to achieve operational profitability through the management of productivity and quality standards.
In this vital role within the business, your other duties will include:
- Effectively using resources to achieve service, cost and productivity goals
- Developing and implementing logistics control systems
- Managing HR policies and procedures, including the recruitment and training of staff
- Communicating with the Company Accountant regarding financial planning
- Implementing a total preventative maintenance programme
To apply for the role of Operations Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Operations Manager, Production Operations Manager, Logistics Operations Manager, Industrial Operations Manager, Senior Production Manager, Senior Logistics Manager, Head of Production, Head of Logistics, Manufacturing Manager, Process Improvement Manager.
Working hours: Full time (flexibility required)
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Senior management experience gained in either an industrial, production or logistics environment
- Experience of leading, motivating and managing teams
- Previous experience of health and safety management
- Experience of quality management, including the implementation of ISO 9001 standards
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English at grade C or above
As the Operations Manager, you will have excellent communication, organisational and planning skills with the ability to inspire and encourage a team. Focused and determined, you will also have good commercial acumen and the ability to work on your own initiative.
A third level business, finance or management qualification would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of business improvement techniques.