Optical Trainer @ Germany.
Smartedge’s client is looking for Optical Trainer Germany for contract Germany.
Ideal, candidate should be Responsible for delivering instructor led technical trainings on transport technologies (SDH, DWDM, OTN,), Ciena 6500.
•Responsible for delivering instructor led technical trainings on transport technologies (SDH, DWDM, OTN,)
•Planning & executing Training sessions for upskilling the team on required grey areas
•Deliver Advance level Class room training on optical products, preferably on Infinera product lines like DTN-X,XTM,CX1 etc.
•Responsible for creating content for training
•Conduct web-based training classes
•Proficiency with various ‘office’ software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
•Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve problems.
•Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines with minimal supervision.
•A working knowledge of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications and Optical Networking.
•Basic understanding in data communications, UNIX SUN/Oracle as well as experience working in an IP network
•Must have the ability to communicate excellently in German language both verbal and written.
•Must have the ability to deliver seamless Virtual trainings using Webex.
Key Skills Required:
· Good knowledge of SDH/ DWDM / OTN / ASON theory/operations.
· Worked intensively on NMS/EMS.
· Working experience on various optical products, experience on Infinera products.
· Exposure to advanced Optical Networks including ROADMs/WSS, Control Plane, OTN switching, Flexi Grid systems & Submarine Systems.
· Extensive Performance Monitoring & Alarms analysis on SDH, DWDM, & OTN.
· Working knowledge of layer 2 data communication protocols (Ethernet, MPLS, MPLS-TP, VLANs, etc.)
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate) .
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.