Please read in full
Noel recruitment are recruiting for Order Pickers/Warehouse Operatives for our Mitchelstown, Cork based client to work in their warehouse. This is an ongoing position, initially 11 months with a view to permanency.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Picking orders for dispatch
- Ensure that orders are accurate
- Operate forklift in and around warehouse
- Stacking pallets in an organised format
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Manual handling training provided
- Perform other general warehouse duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess some of the following
- Professionalism in their approach to work.
- Previous warehouse experience is desirable.
- Good level of English is essential
- Voice picking an advantage but not desirable
- Good time keeper
- Flexible with shifts (Could be working 3 weekends out of 4)
- Have own transport to work
The successful candidate will live within a reasonable distance from Mitchelstown.
There is also a minimum of 30 hours a week guaranteed with a minimum hourly rate of
€11.90 Monday to Saturday
€14.00 Monday to Saturday – Night after 8pm
€18.00 Sunday – Night after 8pm
Average hours at present 37 hours per week
Excellent staff facilities, 4 week roster system.