OSS Project Mnager @ Reading, UK
Smartedge’s client is looking for OSS Project Mnager for Contract based in Reading, UK.
Ideal, candidate should have good experience in OSS,Architecture,Service Assurance.
Job Description :
- Capture of customer requirements, both explicit and implied.
- Knowledge of OSS domains (Service Assurance, Service Management )
- Planning and scheduling of complex project activities to capture the dependencies, inputs and outputs (working with the program planning team to maintain the Integrated Program Plan).
- Identification and management of stakeholders within the customer organisation and Nokia.
- Management of scope within contract.
- Identification and management of risks and issues.
- Identification of resources required, planning and management of budgets.
Key activity descriptions:
- Requirements Management
- Identification and capture of requirements to ensure that the appropriate level of detailed planning takes place to ensure a smooth migration and forward planning of activities.
- Planning and Scheduling
- Working with the customer and internal Nokia team (Phase lead, workstreams and Program) to plan activities durations, dependencies and inputs and deliverables.
- Stakeholder Management
- Ensuring that these are captured into the Maya Integrated Program Plan (IPP). Managing the expectations of project/ Program stakeholders, e.g.
- project team / program organization
- 3rd party vendors (multi-vendor partners)
- Product Lines and Business Groups
- Scope Management
- Analysing the contract and ensuring that responsibilities are discharged within the scope and seeking change requests for out of scope activities.
- Risk and Issue Management
- Identifies and proactively manages risks, issues and change requests and applies these to key program milestones to ensure schedule adherence.
- Applies appropriate risk response techniques.
- Ensures that Impact Assessments are conducted to identify the impacts of risks, issues and change requests on program milestones, dependencies, cost and schedule.
- Management of the risk to the customer experience is the primary consideration!
- Cost Management
- Estimation of costs to deliver the required scope, ensuring that resources and other inputs are captured in the relevant workstream budgets and amended with change requests as required.
- Delivery of the Migration plan
- Working with the phase lead to ensure that the plan
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate) .
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.