Role: Payroll Admin
Location: Work from home
Duration: 6 Months initially
• Ensure accurate collation of monthly salary, taxes, company payments & deductions and employee benefits programme data for multiple entities across EMEA.
• Ensure monthly payroll changes are collated and processed accurately by the relevant Payroll outsource provider, managing monthly processing, approval and reconciliation.
• Ensure payroll is processed with speed, accuracy and within deadlines, whilst maintaining all required records and files.
• Processing payment of net pay via EFT and Internet banking
• Completion of payroll reconciliations monthly.
• Work closely with HR function to ensure seamless flow of relevant and retained data across functions to aid the payroll process.
• Ensure that documented procedures are at all times adhered to and meet statutory requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring payroll is processed in line with revenue compliance rules and best practice
• Proactively work with management to ensure accurate flow of information across departments.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
• 3+ years operational and oversight payroll experience.
• IPASS qualified.
• Experience in working across EMEA, managing multiple countries, entities and deadlines.
• Previous experience with outsourcing payroll management an advantage.
• Have detailed knowledge of Irish PAYE (including BIK) and PRSI. Other taxation jurisdictions an advantage.
• Previous experience with ADP systems an advantage.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role.
• Professional, efficient approach and attitude when dealing with internal business areas, employees and external parties.
• Strong organizational skills & ability to multitask.
• Excellent attention to detail required.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office) with strong excel and data management experience.
• Fluency in English essential.
If interested then kindly share your updated CV along with below details:
1. Expected hourly rate(in Euro):
2. Relevant Experience:
3. Notice Period:
4. Current location:
5. Visa Status: