Are you an organised payroll professional looking to increase your skill-set? Want to develop your career and enhance your future prospects with a leading Irish company? If so, read on.
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Grafton Merchanting ROI is a significant player in the builder’s merchanting industry and a leader in Ireland and the UK.
Within Ireland, they also operate a strong DIY retailing organisation with stores nationwide and a kitchen business operating under a number of brands. They are now looking for a Payroll Assistant to join them.
This is a brilliant opportunity to learn, grow and succeed with a respected, trustworthy business that will invest in your abilities.
Once you’ve joined the team, you’ll discover fantastic career progression opportunities and an environment which nurtures your professional talents and empowers you to challenge yourself.
As a Payroll Assistant, you will support the Payroll Manager in co-ordinating the monthly payroll, ensuring the delivery of a quality service.
Working across the entire payroll lifecycle, you’ll support the workload for the payroll function and respond to queries from managers and employees.
Your role will involve:
- Assisting with the setup up of new staff
- Ensuring all benefits, deductions and fees are implemented on time
- Ensuring payroll processes are applied to regional branches and departments
- Providing support to the HR team
Ideally, you’ll have experience of CorePay, but this isn’t essential.
To apply for the role of Payroll Assistant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Payroll Assistant, Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Admin Assistant, Accounts Assistant, HR Assistant, HR & Payroll Administrator, Human Resources Administrator.
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ payroll experience dealing with at least 200 employees
- A strong understanding of Irish employment law relating to the payment of wages, sick leave and annual leave
- Strong administrative skills
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume HR department
- An IPASS qualification (or be working towards this)
Positive and enthusiastic, as a Payroll Assistant, you will have a great eye for detail and strong time-management abilities. You’ll also be adaptable and focused with excellent communication skills.