Pharmaceuticals, Nursing, Accounting, Engineering, ITs, Management and Human Resources
345 Park Avenue New York
New York City , NY 10154
VACANCIES AND SKILLS NEEDED:
*Clinical Laboratory & Research Jobs.
Regulatory and Drug Control Affairs
Quality Assurance & Control (including Qualified Persons)
Vaccines Research & Development
Bioinformatics, Drug Softwares and Programs.
Novel Drug Research & Development
Clinical Research & Trials
Drug Interactions, Adverse Drug Reaction Studies & Research
Consumer Insight, Aftersales & Patients/Customer Care Relations
Pharmacy Law & Legistlations
Sales & Marketing Representatives.
* Information Technology (ITs), Computer Programming for Consumer drugs, Software & Graphics Jobs.
Analyst Family IT-Infrastructure (System Administration)
Application Scripter IT Analyst,
Computer Repair Technician
*Management, Accounting and Administration Jobs
Accounting Systems Analyst
Accounts Receivable and Invoicing Clerk
Administrator Contracts and Customer Accounts
Assistant Project Manager
Audit supervisors / senior auditors
Field Administration Clerk / Contract Employment
*Marketing and Commercial Jobs.
Business Development Managers
Marketing / Sales Managers
Inside Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative
*Electrical & Instrumentation Jobs.
Control System Technologist
Control Systems, Sr Designer
Electrical Design Engineers
Instrument pipe fitter
Electrical Production Technician
Electrical, Sr Eng
*Environmental, Health & Safety Jobs
Environmental Engineer # 2
Environmental Field Technician or Technologist (Junior)
Hazardous Materials Project Manager (Senior)
Hazardous Materials Technician / Technologist (Junior)
Health & Safety Advisor
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JOB VACANCIES:
*Pharmacists with B.Pharm and equivalents, Pharm.D Holders:
Pharmaceutical Technologists & Technicians
Level 1-4 workmanship
*Masters Degree Holders:
Human resource managers
Level 8-15 workmanship
*Full Time Basic Monthly Salary depending on level of experience and position being offered.
* Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Company Management would be responsible to pay for your Visa, Flight Ticket and Accommodation as a Foreign Employee.
* Employees are entitled to two(2) times leave in a year, the duration of the leave is one month each.
* Employee is expected to reside at the Bristol-Myers Squibb Housing Estate if they so wish. There are double bedroom and flat options for Employee to choose from. Family package status is available for Employee that wishes to relocate with Family.
* Employee is entitled to take meals free of charge at the general staff canteens. Dietary option, customized cooks and dietitians are available options.