We have a PLC Programmer position with our client in the midlands that is rapidly expanding its Automation Activities for various industries such as Automotive, Medical Device, Pharma etc around the world
To see this job on our website click here: https://bit.ly/3dCnYii
Keltia has been providing technical support services for 20 years in the US, Canada and Ireland providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Aerospace, Automotive, Pharma, Food & Beverage and Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis.
· Controls Project Management.
· To liaise with customers and interpret their needs, to assist with developing proposals for equipment.
· To design machine control systems, source materials and project manage the control system build.
· To plan, write, test and troubleshoot PLC, HMI, Servo (etc.) code. Mainly Allen Bradley and Siemens plc’s are in use.
· Robot programming and safety systems setup. Mainly ABB robots are in use.
· Perform in-house testing on control components and systems.
· Perform equipment installation and tests at the customer site as needed.
· Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to make recommendations to design/manufacturing staff.
· Provide the overall Project Manager with timely status reports of assignments.
· Complete all necessary Project Development paperwork/ Technical Files.
· Travel as required to complete project tasks.
· Implement controls systems that comply with company and industry acceptable standards and codes (i.e. CE, 60204, etc.).
· The ability to design control systems for automated machinery.
· The ability to review and approve control systems designed by team members.
· Comprehensive knowledge of electrical wiring and pneumatics.
· Knowledge of safety requirements, CE and ideally CMSE qualified (Certified Machinery Safety Expert).
· HMI / PLC Programming: Siemens, Allen Bradley.
· Knowledge of servo-systems/servo-drives
· Robot programming (ABB)
· Panel building knowledge. Electrical and Pneumatic.
· Mechanically inclined or the ability to understand how machines work is important.
· Proficient in German language would be helpful, not essential.
· Current European passport.
· Current full driving license.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you immediately