Support the development of IT strategy and provide effective project management expertise for IT. You will support IT leaders to define requirements and assist with execution of productivity solutions and overall project delivery.
Note:- Look for candidate who have some PMO experience with SAP ERP projects.
As a Project Methodology Analyst you will be responsible for a range of activities, including:
Position's General Duties and Tasks
* Working with Project Management Office (PMO) leadership
* Maintaining and updating ERP deployment methodology
* Managing Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool
* Supporting program managers and the PMO through financial analysis of
projects and programs
* Program reporting and preparation of materials for PMO governance
* Assisting and working closely with wider PMO teams with detailed oversight of program planning
* Partnering with the regional Program Management (PMO) / ERP Deploy leads to gather, assess and publish project information
* Identification and management of risks and issues relating to planned projects and projects
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
Experience working on ERP projects and focusing on methodologies being used