Smartedge's client is looking for PMO experience with SAP ERP projects @ Brno, Czech Republic.
Position: PMO Analyst
Job type: Contract (6+ months)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Support the development of IT strategy and provide effective project management expertise for IT. You will support IT leaders to define requirements and assist with execution of productivity solutions and overall project delivery.
Note:- Need candidate who have some PMO experience with SAP ERP projects.
As a Project Methodology Analyst you will be responsible for a range of activities, including:
Position's General Duties and Tasks
* Working with Project Management Office (PMO) leadership
* Maintaining and updating ERP deployment methodology
* Managing Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool
* Supporting program managers and the PMO through financial analysis of
projects and programs
* Program reporting and preparation of materials for PMO governance
* Assisting and working closely with wider PMO teams with detailed oversight of program planning
* Partnering with the regional Program Management (PMO) / ERP Deploy leads to gather, assess and publish project information
* Identification and management of risks and issues relating to planned projects and projects
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
Experience working on ERP projects and focusing on methodologies being used
Project Management, Agile and Waterfall techniques
Senior experience with MS Teams, Sharepoint, HPQC, Accolade (Optional experience with Tableau)
Knowledge of project portfolio management tool is preferred
Advanced level of English language
Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
Ability to prioritize, influence and work with cross-functional global teams
Knowledge in IT process development and implementation and experience in project management tools and techniques
Ability to foster good relationships, work independently and in collaboration with global teams
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV(email@example.com) and call(+44(0)2035002385) for confidential chat.