Something about Mandalay city
- Picturesque Mandalay is famous for being the old royal capital of Myanmar. In the past, Burmese kings would have lived in the city and you can still see some of their palaces in evidence, and the city still have a royal feel to it which is very different from other spots like Yangon.
- Mandalay is also known for its Chinese and Indian immigrants as well as a mix of indigenous groups, and one of the best things to do here is spend time enjoying the varied cuisines on offer.
- The International Language & Business Centre (ILBC) is the international school in Myanmar.It was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, it has gained the trust and support of the populace, and has now become the leading institution among private education sector in Myanmar.
- Today, the company has established 30 campuses in 9 major cities of the country, providing quality education and language training to over 10,000 students.
The great salary package that our school offers:
- Salary : $2250 monthly
- Fully furnished apartment provided
- Reimbursement of airfare, visa, flight on arrival
- Four - week vacations and other school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
- We also have a sick pay with well - qualified doctors in attendance.
- You will have 10 days of casual/ sick leave per year.
- Student age: Primary students grade 1, 4, 5
- Class size: under 25 student/ class
- Working schedule: Mon - Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: No more than 25 teaching hours and 10 hours for lesson preparation per week
- Start date: June 2020
How to apply:
Feel free to join our team by sending your documents:
- Your CV (latest updated)
- Copy of BA Degree, teaching certificate and reference letter
To our HR person: email@example.com