Where will you be teaching?
- Popularly described as “Mori no Miyako” or “The City of Trees”, Sendai features nature in abundance and spectacular seasonal transitions. Although it’s located 300 kilometers (180 miles) north of Tokyo on the Pacific coast of Honshu, the largest of Japan’s four major islands, the city has a relatively temperate climate throughout the year. While fostering state-of-the-art technology in the Tohoku region, Sendai is known for its lush green environment: magnificent zelkova trees line the streets and the pristine Hirose River flows through the city center.
About the school
- Located in the fashionable, beautiful and cosmopolitan port city, Yokohama, KJIS has served the educational needs of diverse families since 2003. With its state-of-the-art campus, KJIS aims to provide students with a highly challenging, rigorous and engaging curriculum.
- As an authorized IB World School for the DP, the backbone of KJIS’ curriculum is to instill international-mindedness, global citizenship, intercultural learning and explore global issues and diverse perspectives.
We are looking for 1 ESL teacher for Primary school and 1 Early Childhood Educator for Early Learning Center. Following are the salary and benefits:
- Salary: 2,700 - 3600 USD
- Housing allowance: 300 USD
- Bonus on top
- Visa procedure assistance
- Health insurance and Pension insurance 50% sponsored
- Summer vacations fully paid
- Public transportation cover
- Children tuition-free sponsored
- PYP workshop for teachers
Feel free to join our team by sending your documents:
- Your CV
- BA Degree copy
- Other relevant documents
To our email: firstname.lastname@example.org