We require a professional Chauffeur to join on board our taxi and transport company. The successful candidate would be picking up clients and driving them to specified locations. You also would take ownership of the vehicle you drive and treat it like family. You should maintain good etiquette and assist passengers with their personal belongings.
To perform well in the job, you should be able to handle the client and answer their queries straight to the point with a high order of professionalism. Ultimately, an outstanding Chauffeur will ensure that the vehicle remains furnished with items that might be of use to clients.
- Communicate clearly between the company and the client to understand when and where you will collect the individual.
- Ensuring that the client's door is open as you greet them in a professional, sincere manner. Greet the client in a professional and sincere manner. Making sure you always open the door for the client.
- Assisting clients with the loading and unloading of their possessions, as required.
- Selecting the fastest routes based on GPS software and traffic updates, unless otherwise instructed.
- Completing collections and deliveries on behalf of the client, if requested.
- Ensuring that the vehicle remains pristine and in excellent working order.
- Forecasting and responding to customers' questions and concerns.
Base Salary: €13.00 per hour + Tips - Estimated €150.00 per day.