We are working with a client to supply Equipment Design and Production Support. AutoCAD Plant 3D is the primary design tool and familiarization with Sheetmetal Fabrication and other workshop operations desired.
To see this job on our website click here : https://bit.ly/3bvYcv3
Keltia is a Specialist CAD Design & CAD Training Provider for 20 years now. Our parent company is based in Seattle USA and our European offices opened in 2012 and are based in Waterford, Cork & Dublin https://www.keltia-ireland.ie/engineering-services/
As a successful applicant you will be given design, procurement and management responsibility with a high level of customer interaction as part of this role. As a Project Engineer you will work as part of a project team. For larger projects you will work under the direction of a Senior Engineer but for small-medium projects they will take on the role of Lead Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to implement their experience and develop their careers.
You will be part of the process engineering team that is responsible for the design, fabrication and installation of complex process equipment/systems that are used to make everything from biotechnology medicine, dairy products, to beverage and drinks.
· Conceptual design of process solutions.
· Preparation of proposals to meet client requirements.
· Detailed engineering across process, mechanical and instrumentation disciplines.
· Managing the design for control and electrical aspects.
· Material and subcontractor procurement.
· Supervision of drawing preparation.
· Managing safety and quality on projects.
· Commissioning of process systems.
· Collation of documentation for project handover.
· Technical sales & support for process equipment applications.
· A degree, or equivalent, in mechanical or chemical engineering.
· 3+ years Process Engineering experience in the Beverage/Brewery, Biotechnology or Dairy industries.
· Ideally relevant Process/mechanical contractor/fabrication experience.
· Chartership with recognized body is preferred.
If interested, please send your updated CV in Word doc format with availability & pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you immediately.