Exela is a business process automation (BPA) leader, leveraging a global footprint and proprietary technology to provide digital transformation solutions enhancing quality, productivity, and end-user experience. With foundational technologies spanning information management, workflow automation, and integrated communications, Exela’s software and services include industry-specific solutions for banking, healthcare, insurance, and public sectors.
An opportunity has arisen for a number of Processing Clerk roles within Exela Technologies Dublin, based in Park west Business Park, Dublin 12.
This is an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate to join Exela Technologies and start a career in business processing support to the finance services sector.
If you have recently successfully completed your Leaving certificate and are 18 years of age we would love to hear from you and start your career journey. Along with your salary, we offer many benefits and full training for the role.
Please forward your CV and a copy of your leaving cert results as soon as possible to our Recruitment team by sharing resume on the mentioned email ID
Selection will be based on a number of business and team fit considerations.
Please review https://emea.exelatech.com/en for more information on Exela Technologies UK & Ireland region.
Title: Processing Clerk
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Full time
Shift: 8:30am to 4:30pm
To maximize the efficiency and profitability of the business by providing timely resolution of all customer needs and requirements
Key Account Abilities:
- To achieve all daily deadlines, productivity and quality targets.
- To perform call handling, documentation processing and data entry tasks in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- To quality check all aspects of prep work and data entry in line with agreed Exela and Client practice.
- To accurately complete daily production figures on time and in line with expectations.
- To perform accurate and timely administrative/clerical tasks as directed by management levels.
- To achieve hourly productivity targets set by management.
- To achieve set quality targets in all areas of work as required and on time.
- To achieve set productivity targets in all areas of work to meet client expectations, SLA and within Exela policy and procedure.
- To perform ad hoc. duties when required in order to facilitate Exela overall business requirements and Client requirements.
Health and Safety
- The role holder will be responsible for working in accordance with any and all health and safety requirements and must report any dangerous or potentially dangerous activity, whether carried out by them or someone else, to their line manager or the HR department.
- Any other reasonable activity as requested by a member of line management.
- The employee is required to undertake any task for which they have transferable experience and knowledge, have suitable qualifications and or training as deemed by a member of management.
Competitive Base Salary with expected higher earnings related to performance bonus pay
- Global performance bonus scheme
- Reward recognition scheme
- Service Recognition scheme
- Wellbeing benefits
Exela's recruitment and selection policy is designed to ensure that we select the best possible candidate for the job based on their relevant merit and skills as measured against the requirements of the position. Our employees have access to highly sensitive documents and data, and all employees are subject to background checks that may include, but are not limited to, confirmation of employment history, credit checks, criminal records checks, and verification of educational qualifications. Any sensitive or personal data we receive from and in relation to applicants may only be stored and used in strict compliance with the Company's GDPR policies and all applicable data protection laws.