Job Description - Production Support Specialist
CrowdComms is changing the way Event Managers manage events and how attendees
experience them. We supply and deliver event solutions to suit; from enabling fast check in
and badging to delivering everything an attendee needs to know straight to their
smartphone or tablet. Clients such as Nike, KPMG and Ronald McDonald HOuse, plus some of the
biggest conferences and associations, use CrowdComms to enhance the attendee
experience at their events.
Thousands of event planners and millions of attendees use our Event Apps and kiosks
across the globe. We get a kick out of offering market-leading support and making our
clients and their delegates smile.
This is an opportunity for a recently qualified and enthusiastic individual to join
CrowdComms as a Production Support Specialist. We’re looking for a passionate, fun and
outgoing individual with an interest in Events and Technology to be part of a dynamic
team. We’ll supply the training to enable you to educate others about our technology, build
relationships and continue to grow CrowdComms’ international client base. Join
CrowdComms and help change the way the world meets and learns at live events.
The Low Down:
We get a kick out of offering amazing support and making our clients and users smile
whenever they have any contact with CrowdComms. Everyone from our CEO to our
developers play a part in the support process at CrowdComms.
As a Production Specialist within the CrowdComms Production Team, you will connect
with our amazing clients and own the end to end development of their Event Tech solution
and support them throughout the whole of their event life cycle.
This is more than just a customer support role; you will manage across multiple projects,
guiding the clients on how to get the best out of their chosen solution. You will set up,
design and develop their App and Kiosk solution and manage a quality controlled
deployment. You will also attend some events to make sure they go with a bang!
While you educate others about our technology, you will build relationships and continue to
grow CrowdComms’ international client base.
Specific activities will include, but not limited to;
• Manage a portfolio of projects of varying size and complexity
• Capturing client requirements and establish a production project plan
• Liaise with key stakeholders and manage the project deliverables in accordance to the
• Set up and design, build and deploy App and Kiosk solutions
• Maintain clear lines of communication with the client with regards to the app build
process, adhering the agreed Service Level Agreement
• Conduct client training on our CMS platforms: online or face to face.
• Produce promotional material to send to clients in order for them to launch the App to
• Go on-site to events as and when required; typically to assist with event bump in/out
activities, kiosk manager and App concierge services as well as working with the event
AV team to facilitate elements such as live polling and Q&A
• Maintaining project information in the Project Management Tool
• Manage all client data in accordance with company policy data and privacy legislation
• Adhere to company code of conduct at all times, in the office or onsite at client events
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate:
• A positive can-do attitude is essential to fit in with our company culture
• Previous experience managing projects in a production environment would be
• Meticulous attention to detail and amazing written and verbal communication skills
• A love for events and technology and be web-savvy. You have a smartphone and are
active on social media
• Proficient with Excel
• Confidence in handling customer enquiries via email or over the phone and thinking
creatively to troubleshoot and solve issues
• Be able to think outside the box and think creatively on how to improve the support
process at every step
• Love learning new things and be able to work with minimal supervision
• Willing to travel regularly for work
• Have an empathetic approach to client issues and truly care about helping and solving
• Have the right to work in Australia through residency or suitable work visa
• Hold a current driving license (Desirable)
What you will get from CrowdComms:
An experience of a lifetime working with a young, open-minded and diverse team who are
excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they
An environment that is both fast-paced and fun to work in.
But most importantly CrowdComms is a place where you will be encouraged to learn
everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise, and grow as a professional in
Interested and think you have what is takes to be our next hire?
Send your resume and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org