We have an 18 month contract Project Manager position with our client in Dublin that is rapidly expanding its Automation Activities for various industries such as Automotive, Medical Device, Pharma etc around the world.
To see this job on our website click here: https://bit.ly/3rp92r5
Keltia has been providing technical support services for 20 years in the US, Canada and Ireland providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Aerospace, Automotive, Pharma, Food & Beverage and Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Supervising a small group of CAD Designers as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver an automation project within an 18 month delivery timeframe.
The Project Managers role can include the following
· Defining and driving projects across all stages of the project life cycle;
· management of multi-disciplined teams across various business units and functions;
· acting as a liaison between multi-faceted project teams;
· developing project plans, roles and responsibilities and communications plans;
· engaging project stakeholders regardless of discipline in order to effectively drive projects;
· facilitating workshops to gather and define project scopes and business requirements including documentation of same and subsequent dissemination to relevant parties; and
· identifying and implementing process improvements and solutions. Partner with Quality Leadership teams to develop action plans to reduce variation in performance and to drive programs to enhance the experience of the customer
· Introduce new product lines
· Create and present on Quality performance for the language/region. - Initiate and drive projects with minimal guidance
· Proven track record managing multi-disciplined teams and end-to-end projects in challenging environments;
· prior consulting experience in a professional services environment and significant project management experience;
· experience in the following industry sectors will be of specific interest: healthcare, medtech, technology or pharmaceutical;
· strong Microsoft Project skills, along with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project) skills;
· 10+ years' experience minimum depending on level applied for is required;
· strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
· The ability to develop good working relationships is critical; and ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.
Please send a CV in Word doc format with availability & pay requirements to Fahmeda at email@example.com and we will get back to you immediately