Brefni are a leading civil engineering and construction company who deliver a wide range of projects across NSW, Australia. We specialise in rail, road, power, utilities and infrastructure projects up to the value of AUD $20M.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to sponsor and join our team in Australia.
Interviews will be conducted in Ireland between 12/9/2019 – 03/10/2019.
About the role:
- We are looking for a confident and capable Project Manager to join our Sydney team.
- You will be responsible for the on time delivery of a major Sydney CBD civil project, with an experienced Construction Manager, Engineers and site team to support you.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a number of major civil infrastructure projects across the Sydney Metro region.
Skills and experience needed to be successful:
- You are degree qualified.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying role within civil construction works.
- You will be part of a well-established civil team with a strong pipeline of projects.
- Australian Sponsorship.
- Attractive salary and benefits dependent on experience.
- Personal growth is strongly supported and there are significant opportunities for career development.
If you think you fit this criteria please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to HR@brefni.com.au to arrange an interview.