Smartedge’s client is looking for Project Manager for contract based in Dublin, Ireland
candidate should have experience in Banking Domain, Cards (Debit), leading and managing IT projects/programs
• Responsible for the delivery of complex, high risk projects and maintaining project delivery quality
• Works with external clients/customers to monitors projects from initiation through closure, accountable for delivering projects on time Controls the financial compliance product on schedule and within budget constraints.
• Prepare detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks, establishing project governance reviews
• Delivery and daily management of activities, which are coordinated with employees or Partner Resources
• Partnering with Resource Management on project staffing
• Preparation of weekly and quarterly forecasts of revenue and utilization
• Point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement
• Lead the project team during project life-cycle;
• Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel
• Must have sufficient prior experience in Banking Domain
• Should have experience of working in Large Application Migration Projects.
• Experience in Cards (Debit) preferred.
• Significant experience in leading and managing large complex IT projects/programs
• Should have prior experience working on Offshore/Onsite Model
• Must have CMM level quality awareness.
• Detailed oriented and organized with exceptional time management skills.
• Ability to develop detailed project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals; knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation.
• Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
• PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner certification preferred.
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.