Dublin, Co Dublin
With operational areas across Europe and primary bases in Ireland and the UK, Chadwicks Group has a strong portfolio of businesses and brands. In Ireland, the Group is the No.1 builder’s merchants and DIY retailer.
Chadwicks Group has developed strong regional and national market positions in builders merchanting, DIY retailing and mortar manufacturing in Ireland. The Group's main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre and Davies & Telfords.
They are now looking for a Project Manager to join them in Dublin and support the successful delivery of their internal construction projects.
- Salary of €50,000 - €55,000 DOE
- 10% performance-related bonus
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop
- Healthcare contribution
- Pension contribution of up to 5%
- Staff discount
If you are a project management professional from a construction background, this is a fantastic opportunity to support the continued progress and growth of a successful Irish owned company.
Fostering an engaging culture of challenge and innovation, Chadwicks Group is the ideal place in which to take your career to the next level and make an impact as part of a well-established team.
As the Project Manager, you will oversee the delivery of Chadwicks Group’s construction projects.
Reporting to the Head of Group Building Services, your role will cover project management, branch development, business implants and repair and maintenance services.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with the Operations Team to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets
- Create specifications, drawings and tender enquiry documents
- Co-ordinate and supervise main contractors and sub-contractors
- Ensure compliance with current building control and health and safety regulations
Other organisations may call this role Construction Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Programme Manager, Programme Delivery Manager, Contracts Manager, or Building Services Project Manager.
Webrecruit Ireland and Chadwicks Group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
To be considered as the Project Manager, you will need:
- Experience of designing, planning, managing and monitoring works on a number of projects, from inception through to completion
- Knowledge and experience of the construction process, including contract administration
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent administrative skills
Membership of the SCSI, RICS, CIOB or equivalent would be beneficial to your application.