Smartedge’s client is looking for Project Manager for Contract in France
candidate should have experience of working as a Project Manager upon large-scale IT transformation projects, Windows Infrastructure migrations, and will be responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project andWin10 Migration.
In this role the candidate would be responsible for responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project.
- Migration from W7 to W10
- 4000 devices
- Almost 100% laptops
- Use of SCCM to image devices (Automatic imaging process of 80 devices at the same time)
- Full time on customer site
- Drives all aspects of IT Project, activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments.
- Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Provides technical and process guidance to project team.
- Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
- Ensures consistency and adherence to NTT and customer standards, processes, and policies for all projects.
- Manages all aspects of the project execution
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
- Tracks resource utilization against plan.
- Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members.
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.