Dublin or Lisburn
Excellent Salary Plus Private Healthcare Scheme, Pension Scheme (with attractive employer contribution percentage), 25 Days’ Holiday Plus Statutory Holidays
Our client is a successful provider of CHP, gas and diesel power generation solutions. With a reputation for quality, reliability and customer service, they are the official distributor in the UK and Ireland for market-leading MWM gas engines. They are now looking for a Projects Engineer to join their teams in either Dublin or Lisburn.
If you’re a proactive mechanical, electrical or civil engineer seeking your next step, this is a superb opportunity to join a business that invests in their people and rewards hard work.
Our client believes that their people are key to their success. That’s why they offer employees continued investment and training to enhance their knowledge, expertise and creativity, as well as excellent career development opportunities to ensure that staff achieve their professional goals.
As a Projects Engineer, you will support the successful delivery of a range of customer projects.
In this key role, you’ll ensure that projects are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible at the lowest operating costs to ensure profitability.
You’ll manage suppliers, both on and off-site, and make sure that staff, contractors and suppliers work in-line with CDM, health and safety, environmental and quality standards.
Additionally, you will:
- Build a strong understanding of the contractual requirements of all projects
- Carry out resource planning to ensure commercial and technical goals are achieved
- Review and measure supplier’s work
- Ensure that documentation is kept up-to-date
- Liaise with the Project Lead Design Engineer to report any design clashes
- Deputise for the Head of Projects & Design in their absence
Please note, this role is available in Dublin or Lisburn.
To apply for the role of Projects Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Projects Engineer, Project Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Power Generation Engineer, Product Engineer, Technical Project Manager, Engineer, Engineering.
To be considered, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience in a mechanical, electrical or civil engineering role
- To be a Competent Engineer with technical expertise in power generation, utilising reciprocating engines and associated mechanical and electrical systems, energy production and O&M operation, CDM and health & safety
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in MS Office
- At a minimum, an ONC, NVQ or City & Guilds qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering
- A full driving licence
Organised and proactive, as a Projects Engineer, you’ll have excellent communication skills, a logical approach to problem-solving and great time-management abilities.