AudienceRun is a monetization solution for Online Media Publishers. We combine the expertise of specialists with more than ten years of experience in online advertising and have formed deep partnerships with the world’s best digital media properties.
We power classic and innovative formats by using modern technology that matches the needs of publishers and advertisers.
AudienceRun has offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
We are expanding worldwide to help publishers monetize content and we are now assembling a high performing team to do it. We offer a collaborative and dynamic multinational work environment and great learning opportunities.
The role :
We are looking for a Publisher Development Manager to be based in Dublin. This person will be attached to the Director of Sales and will be a major driving force behind the expansion of AudienceRun in the European market.
Job Responsibilities :
- Identify and build a large pipeline of publisher leads
- Close new business opportunities to attain or exceed revenue targets
- Pitch Audiencerun platform, make proposals and negotiate contracts
- Manage publisher expectations to foster long-term relationships
- Onboard new publishers and build strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Drive Account performance, especially client success and revenues
- Perform a competitive monitoring
- Reporting of the activity
Job Requirements :
- English proficiency is a must
- Have a significant experience in the online advertising industry and in business development with publishers
- Have an excellent understanding of digital advertising technology, video, and publisher revenue ecosystem to be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Proven communication, presentation, and email/phone etiquette
- Negotiation skills and ability to sell/upsell multiple group's solutions
- Use sales techniques and foster publisher loyalty
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
Compensation & Benefits :
At AudienceRun we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. The salary and benefits will be negotiated accordingly with the expectation of the candidate.