QA Automation Engineer@ London, UK
Smartedge’s client is looking for QA Automation Engineer for FTE based in London, UK
Job Description :
- Professional software testing experience.
- Proven track record of maintaining and adding to automation frameworks at scale.
- Proven experience developing test strategies, writing test plans, crafting test cases and debugging.
- Ambitious with proven ability to lead QA projects and contribute as part of team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Good teammate with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable in working within a Global Team providing assets for all regions.
You will be working alongside like-minded QA engineers testing features. You'll be encouraged to take end-to-end responsibility of test execution including test planning, crafting and implementing test automation tests, manual testing, bug reporting, debugging and collaborating closely with engineers and managers across the globe. To thrive in this role, you will need to be ambitious, detail orientated, with proven experience of building and implementing automation solutions in the environments stated above. You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. You will also need strong interpersonal and communication skills and a willingness to work as a great teammate - both locally and globally.
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate) .
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.