Quality Operations Manager
Limerick, Co. Limerick, CO.LIMERICK
Quality Operations Manager
Limerick, Co. Limerick
Our client is a market-leading pharmacy supplies company based in Limerick which has grown internationally by design innovation in consumer healthcare products.
They are now looking for a Quality Operations Manager to join their dedicated team and help them to uphold their excellent quality standards.
- Attractive/competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Take on a senior management role within the business
If you are a Quality Operations Manager with an understanding of healthcare regulatory requirements, this is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference with a growing global business.
You will have the chance to play a pivotal role in building our client’s operational excellence across a diversified product portfolio.
This is a rare chance to lead, make an impact and do something incredible with your career. So, if you are looking for your next challenge, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As the Quality Operations Manager, you will lead our client’s quality operations, managing the requirements of the quality management system (QMS).
Taking responsibility for several critical QMS functions, you will drive quality across several departments and oversee daily quality operations.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll ensure quality targets are met, including auditing, training, recalls and undertake various other duties to ensure compliance and efficiency.
Your role will also involve:
- Overseeing the registration of products on the Competent Authority website
- Managing any non-conformances within the QMS
- Acting as the site lead for regulatory and internal audits
- Providing advice and guidance to the sales, customer service and technical teams
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Quality Operations Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
To be considered as the Quality Operations Manager, you will need:
- At least three years’ quality management experience, ideally in the medical and/or healthcare industry
- An understanding of the regulatory requirements within the healthcare sector
- A thorough working knowledge of ISO 13485-2016
- The ability to lead effectively within a team environment
- A third level qualification in a quality or scientific discipline
Other companies may call this role Healthcare Quality Manager, Medical Device Quality Manager, Quality Control Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager, QC Manager, Quality Systems Manager or Compliance Manager.