Our client a Fit-Out company based in Naas has an immediate requirement for a Quantity Surveyor.
Quantity Surveyor – Specialist Fit out company
Due to massive growth we are currently looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to our experienced team. Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 4 years experience with knowledge of Fit Our Market
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Development in conjunction with the commercial director best in class contract documentation for use with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Constantly developing the QS side of the business to make Group the most efficient company in the sector.
- Oversee the inputting of budgets and running of projects through the Costing System. Liaise weekly with Contracts Managers regarding meeting budgets on projects.
- Evaluate the terms and conditions of sub-contractors with particular emphasis on Risk, Program, Terms & Conditions, Design Responsibility etc.
- Prepare tender risk Analysis based on standard format, Contract documentation
- Set up and maintain variation logs with feed into costs as outlined above for all client variations and sub-contractors variations, including the management and agreement of such variations.
- Review site programs in respect of delays, disruption, damage and subcontract program.
- Ensure that the client relationships are enhanced to maximize on current and future opportunities.
- To prepare and present weekly/monthly company reports at each project and / or business review, in-line with company formats and standards.
- Use company’s financial systems to ensure accurate cost reporting.