Carrowhugh recruitment is currently recruiting for Experienced and Graduate Quantity Surveyor's for a busy main contractor who work in both Dublin and London working on Hotels, Student Accommodation and mixed use residential projects up to a value of £80 Million. In conjunction with the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for budget preparation and estimates, progress reports, final account preparation, client interaction and attending various design team / site meetings.
Key Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor's
- Liaising and reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Attending Pre-Award Meetings with New Sub-Contractors.
- Monitoring of contra charges and notification to Sub-Contractors.
- Working with the Senior Quantity Surveyor in the preparation of final account at the end of the project.
- Issuing interim payment applications in conjunction with the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Cost monitoring and reporting using Construction Computer Software.
- Reviewing Tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
- Purchasing and monitoring Sub-Contractors packages on site.
- Handling Sub-Contractors re-measurement, interim and final account payments.
- Processing fortnightly/monthly Sub-Contractor payment certificates.
- Compiling variations and the variation log.
You will need
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Thorough understanding of specifications, bills of quantities and drawings
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Proven track record in Commercial / Residential Projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to provide and explain accurate reporting.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Self-starter and ability to organise the workday around assigned activities and priorities with minimum supervision. Must be highly flexible with a high-level commitment to success.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team with wide variety of individuals demonstrating effective interpersonal skills
If you wish to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me.
Contact details :
Recruitment Consultant, Carrowhugh Group Ltd
UK M : +44 7553 780 238
Irish M : +353 83 090 2328
T: +44 208 176 0439
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/carrowhugh-group-limited
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00-€80,000.00 per year