RAN Testing @ Bristol,UK
Smartedge’s client is looking for RAN Tester for contract based in Bristol, UK
Ideal, candidate should have Knowledge of RAN Testing
Skills required -
- 6+ years of telecom testing experience.
- Expertise in Wireless telecommunication protocol (GMM, SM, RRC, RANAP, S1AP etc.) and call flow for various technologies GSM/GPRS/UMTS/ HSPA/LTE.
- Hands-on experience in HP QC(Quality centre) and some basics of android/linux Knowledge(Software update and some setting change) for device.
- Also need expertise in some tools like: QXDM/TEMS, Wireshark, Huawei U2000 and Ericsson OSS RC for RAN for debugging and analyse layer 3 messages
- Application testing(MMS, SMS, Email, Browser, and General setting).
- Experience of testing E2E network services (e.g. Voice, Data, SMS, MMS), with good knowledge of Core/IN network elements.
Roles and responsibility –
- Experience of creating test environment and data required to enable testing
- Good experience of preparing test strategy, test scenarios and supporting documentation rom the requirement and/or design
- Execution of test plans/scenarios as per the test plan; update test results in HP-QC; Preparing daily status report for the test execution – pass/failed/blocked (highlighting why test cases are blocked with possible mitigation plan and action owner)
- Experience of Defect management using HP-ALM - Defect management (troubleshoot issues, create defects in HP-ALM with proper description and logs, follow up with vendors on defects, must be able to explain and rationalise the defects, validate the fix when received and close the defect once validated).
- Analyse root cause of issues highlighted during testing to identify problem areas, reduce errors and to suggest further improvements in the development process.
- Scripting and automation experience will be helpful.
- Good troubleshooting and communication skills
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV(email@example.com)and call(+44(0)2035002116) for confidential chat.