The job responsibilities will be broad, to include but not limited to:
· New product development
· Schematics design
· Review and modifications of schematics, undertaking fault finding, production of prototypes
· Overseeing production of Gerbers and BOMs in-house or via outside consultants
· Overseeing prototype builds and conducting tests on prototypes
· Assisting with testing of potential sensors and new branded products
· Assisting with organization and versioning control of documents needed for production hand-off (utilizing EN17025 best practices)
· Coordinating testing and documentation of production ready products – includes writing test cases and executing tests
· Assisting with testing and debugging of existing products
· Monitoring of product performance where required
· Assisting in creation of product briefs for new product development
· Working closely with production to identify cost savings
· Other duties supporting R&D and Production Teams
This is a position for an individual that wants to have strong input and influence into the design and testing of products. A major new product was just launched by GrayWolf which has additional features to be added. In addition, two other highly important new products are to be released year-end and early 2020.
Candidates should hold an appropriate degree (NFQ 7 or higher) or equivalent qualification with suitable experience in the field of electronics engineering.
· Familiarity with design, test and analysis tools (experience with systems such as Altium, Diptrace are an advantage).
· Strong communication, technical and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well against project deadlines
· Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
· Excellent English language skills
· High competency level in MS Office applications
· Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
· Capability of working within a project team
· Willingness to work on a variety of projects in parallel and learn new techniques
While we ideally prefer a candidate that has the experience to step right into the range of skills and responsibilities for this position, we will consider training a bright, motivated candidate with directly appropriate electronics education and/or relevant experience.
Email HR@GrayWolfSensing.com . GrayWolf Sensing Solutions EOE. Check out our product line at www.GrayWolfSensing.com.