Dunboyne, Co. Meath
Are you a passionate hospitality professional who can inspire and lead others? Looking to make your mark working as part of an already successful local business? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Our client is an Italian style restaurant chain whose name is synonymous with excellent food, value and service.
Having first opened their doors in 2004, they have grown into an award-winning company with three sites, all offering an exceptional dining experience for their customers.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Restaurant Manager to oversee their site in Dunboyne.
- Salary of €33,000 per annum
- Monthly, quarterly and annual performance-related bonuses
- Uniform allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills as part of a friendly, dedicated team and play a key role in our client’s success going into 2020 and beyond.
Within a fast-paced and exciting environment, you will act as the heart of the restaurant, ensuring that morale is always high and customers feel welcomed as soon as they step through our client’s doors.
So, if you are looking to take your next step and develop your career with a local leader in casual dining, this is the role for you.
As the Restaurant Manager, you will oversee the day-to-day running of our client’s restaurant in Dunboyne.
Ensuring that an efficient, professional and profitable service is delivered, you will:
- Recruit, develop and motivate your team
- Foster a positive, welcoming atmosphere within the restaurant
- Work closely with the Kitchen to ensure that quality food service standards are maintained
- Develop creative ways to drive business opportunities and increase revenue
- Accurately complete a range of admin duties to support financial, personnel and payroll activities
Other organisations may call this role Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality Manager, Restaurant Team Leader, Front of House Manager, Food Retail Manager, or Retail Manager.
This is a full-time role which will involve weekend, evening and Bank Holiday work.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking a fresh challenge as a Restaurant Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
To be considered as a Restaurant Manager, you will need:
- Leadership level experience in a similar hospitality role
- Proven people management skills
- Experience of managing costs relating to budgets and stock control
- The flexibility to fulfil various shift patterns
A qualification in hospitality management or a relevant business management qualification would be beneficial.