Risk Analysis Manager required for JSMT Distribution Ltd
As JSMT Risk Analysis Manager you will be on charge of conducting Risk Analysis using various risk analytics tools for all JSMT's new projects, which is mainly the opening of new stores, groceries and supermarkets.
Having conducted risk analysis you will provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assuring controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support to the project team/directors.
Using quantitative and qualitative risk analysis methods you will report to the directors of possible investments costs of the uncertainty of potential risks and how they would impact the project in terms of schedule, quality, and costs if identified risks were to arise.
You will play a key role in the financial risk analysis and investment impacts of JSMT projects with risk analysis reports playing a key role in determining the go ahead of any planned project (store opening).
Other duties and responsibilities will include:
1. Manipulating and interpreting risk-related data using risk information management software (RIMS).
2. Quantifying the potential negative effects of risk-related activities.
3. Identifying practices within the project that contribute to increased financial risk.
4. Compiling reports, summaries, and presentations to communicate findings to the directors.
5. Collaborating with the project manager and directors on reporting and evaluation techniques to support the ongoing collection and interpretation of risk management data for future projects (new store openings).
This is a full time permanent position. Salary 33,000 per annum. 39 hours per week.
Location of job: JSMT DISTRIBUTION LIMITED, UNIT 18, KCR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, KIMMAGE, Dublin 12.
Requirements: Must have a degree level or higher qualification in Business Management/Financial Management/Project Management with modules in financial statistics and analysis methods.
Must be IT proficient and be able to use various Risk Management software tools.
Must have experience working in the area of financial / risk analysis on a project management basis.
For further details please post CV to above address or email firstname.lastname@example.org