Do you feel confident in selling road services? Do you know what route is the best for each customer? We need you and your expertise to boost our road freight business from Ireland to Europe. Send us your CV and we will be happy to meet you!
cargo-partner Ireland is a young but fast growing branch focusing on comprehensive range of air, sea, road transport and customs alongside other value added services.
- Active sales and new business development through selling our road services
- Build strong and long-term relationships with clients
- Participate in tender bids and price negotiation with customers
- Prepare proposals and quotations
- Perform regular and quality update in the Customer Relations Management tool
- Represent interests of the company before third parties
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Coordinates the relations with other departments in the company
What do we need from you:
- Commercial education or education in freight forwarding
- At least 5 years’ experience in road freight sales
- Be sales driven with a proven track record of sales success
- Self-driven, resourceful person with good problem solving skills
- High influencing and negotiation skills
Why join cargo-partner?
- Competitive salary package
- Car allowance
- Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market.
- Expect new dynamic growth orientation
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and international experience
- Implementation of own initiatives
Ready to get things moving with cargo-partner?
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!