Are you an energetic, creative-minded problem solver? Do you want to start or further your career with a rapidly expanding online company based in Galway? Wayfair, a growing international online retailer with EU offices in Berlin, London, and Galway, is currently looking for bilingual German/English speaking candidates to join our Customer Service team.
Successful Customer Specialists in this role:
- Are customer focused and enjoy using their flair for great service to get things done for our customers
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Are results driven
- Take ownership
- Are computer literate
- Quickly build an initial rapport with customers on the phone or through emails
- Will be able to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email
- Have strong German and English language skills, both written and spoken
The team is responsible for resolving customer issues for our UK as well as for our German speaking customers. We answer a huge variety of customer queries and we help them find the perfect items for their home from our Wayfair website. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you are comfortable working in a multitasking role and you want to use your language skills in a professional environment – we want to meet you!
Wayfair offers a competitive salary with an additional monthly bonus scheme, with benefits including Healthcare and Gym subsidies, opportunities to upskill and monthly team nights out. We offer the opportunity to expand your knowledge base and develop your skills through e-learnings and tuition reimbursement. We are located at Wayfair House, close to the heart of Galway city.
To have a look at our office space and get an insight into our company culture, watch this video made onsite at our location in Galway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPb288iYx8&t=2s
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Contribution to gym membership
- Monthly Team outings
- Referral Award Program
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And last but not least, free snacks, tea and coffee!