Smartedge's client is looking for “SAP BS9 and ABAP Designer and Consultant_ Contract@ Dublin, Ireland”.
Job Title: SAP BS9 and ABAP Designer and Consultant
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
· The candidate should have 5+ years of experience in SAP Banking Services with a very strong ABAP programming ability.
· Should have worked with complex data flows and be very proficient with all aspects of developing a data flow [from sourcing to report provisioning],
· Experience in bank reporting and understanding of the Financial Regulatory reporting requirements.
· Worked in an onshore – offshore model and the candidate should be good at oral and written communication
· Skills and Competencies
· Experienced in BS9
· Very good hands-on knowledge of the SAP BS9 SDL data model and configuration.
· Ideally has experience of both designing and developing ABAP interfaces using the standard SAP BS9 SDL BAPIs.
· Strong ABAP skill set for developing:
- ALV reports
- Inbound and Outbound Interfaces
- Dialogue Programming
- OSS Note implementation
· Familiar with all aspects of SAP Banking Services data
· Good knowledge of Retail Banking products
· Experienced in creating and maintaining SDL templates and attributes within
· Experience of SAP BS9 Module Editor and Extractors
· Data Modelling & Business Content
· Cash Flow Generator
· Skilled in BS9 performance and tuning
- Identifying and optimising areas for table read and update performance
- Data load optimisation and parallelisation
· Exposure to BW & ERP Finance is advantageous
· Understanding of Regulatory & Liquidity reporting requirements (COREP & LCR/NSFR)
· Excellent communication skills ( verbal, written, listening) and the ability to interact with onsite team and clients
· Team skills--ability to share ideas, work with and assist other members to ensure the success of the team
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV(email@example.com) and call(+44(0)2035002385) for confidential chat.