School teachers ( Relocate to KSA)
Hafer Albatin Saudi Arabia
We are recruiting Number of School teachers for Northern Area Armed Forces Hospital (Hafer- AL Batin):
Benefits: Free Return flight ticket to home town during annual holiday, Relocation package, , Tax free, Medical insurance and Accommodation
Annual Basic salary: Attractive basic salary based on experience and qualifications
• Academic lesson planning and physical preparation of the classroom equipment and other materials.
• Develops and selects instruction methods appropriate to the needs of the students.
• Conducts a regular objective assessment of student progress and ability as indicated in School Policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining classroom discipline to ensure effective teaching in a safe environment and to present a positive learning environment for students.
• Develops appropriate Lesson Plans and prepares materials that are consistent with the needs, abilities and aptitudes of the students and are compatible with the school curriculum. Includes specific short and long term objectives in the Lesson Plans, which should incorporate or reflect recognized learning strategies.
• Informs students about the content and objectives of Lesson Plans, monitors the effectiveness of the plans through the results of tests and other assessment procedures and takes effective action to alter Lesson Plans where indicated by such information.
• Maintain accurate and systematic records of student progress.
• Promotes and participates in multi-disciplinary teaching activities.
• Communicates with parents on a regular basis.
• Presents a professional image in all interactions with students, colleagues, visitors or parents.
• Displays leadership qualities through participation in extra-curricular activities according to individual skills, abilities and experience.
• Participates in Staff meetings or special committees as directed by the Principal.
• Contributes to the general maintenance of order and discipline through participation in rostered supervision duties as scheduled by the Principal.
• Performs other duties within the realm of his/her qualifications and experience.
Current Professional Teachers License (from home country)
• The above qualifications must have been obtained from a recognized University or Teaching College in the United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada , Europe or other country for which there is a recognized and verifiable equalization standard for the qualifications submitted by the candidate.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years experience.
Specialized teaching ability in at least one of the following is desirable:
• Computer Applications
• English Language
Office 106, Nesta Business Centre
Glencullen House, Kylemore Road