Secretary/Accounting Assistant in small accounting practice on Kevin Street, Dublin 8
This position will involve general secretarial duties such as answering calls and email queries, handling post, arranging scheduling, filing, office management and supply ordering as well as basic accounting duties. The basic accounting duties will involve payroll, data entry, and electronically submitting returns to Revenue and CRO. It would suit an individual who thrives working independently and is good at self-starting.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Managing reception and handling post and email queries.
· Basic accounting duties including but not limited to monthly payroll, data entry, and submitting returns to Revenue.
· Supply ordering and office management.
· Diary management.
· All other secretarial tasks.
· 1-2 years secretarial/accounting experience (not essential)
· Attention to detail, time-management, ability to self-start and work independently, strong organizational skills.
· Mandatory skills include basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Preferred skills include experience with Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll, experience with TaxPro CT/PT, experience with the Revenue Online System
· Flexible hours
· Competitive pay
Commencing January 2019