Senior EHS Consultant
Based in the Greater Dublin area
€Excellent DOE Plus Pension Contributions (after six months service)
If you are an experienced environmental, health and safety professional from an industrial background, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful business with an impressive customer base.
Our client is a leading consultancy providing management systems to help companies work in compliance with H&S, quality, energy and environmental requirements. They are now looking for a Senior EHS Consultant to join their team providing on-site consultancy work for their clients.
Fostering a forward-thinking culture, our client offers the chance to drive the success of the environment, health and safety segment of their business and strengthen their relationship with a key customer.
As a Senior EHS Consultant, you’ll provide in-depth EHS advice and support to our client’s customers as part of their consultancy function.
Specifically, you’ll implement, maintain and improve the customer’s ISO 45001 safety management system and their ISO 14001 environmental safety management system.
Additionally, you will:
- Help the customer to work in-line with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Conduct audits and inspections
- Conduct risk assessments and identify potential hazards
- Help to identify training needs within the business
- Review document control and records management procedures
- Identify ways to enhance existing processes
Focused and pragmatic, as a Senior EHS Consultant, you’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You’ll also have an analytical mindset, a highly-organised approach and great problem-solving abilities.
Ideally, you will have an IOSH and/or IEMA membership, but this is not essential. Familiarity with ISO 9001 would also be beneficial.
To apply for the role of Senior EHS Consultant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior EHS Consultant, Senior H&S Consultant, Senior Environmental, Health & Safety Consultant, H&S Manager, Health & Safety Manager, EHS Manager, SHEQ Manager, Industrial EHS Consultant, Manufacturing EHS Consultant, Pharma EHS Consultant.
To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar industrial EHS role, ideally with a background in manufacturing, pharma or medical supply
- Experience of implementing, maintaining and improving the ISO 45001 safety management and ISO 14001 environmental management systems
- A strong understanding of environmental health and safety legislation and guidance documents
- Excellent report writing skills
- A third level (or equivalent) qualification in an environment, health and safety related discipline
- A full, valid driving licence and the willingness to travel