Senior Full Stack Developer @ Dublin, Ireland
Smartedge’s client is looking for Senior Full Stack Developer for Contract in Dublin, Ireland.
Candidate should be Experienced in solution design, architect, development in Java, J2EE technologies, work experience in Software Testing and Test automation including the application of test processes through software development life cycles.
• Mandatory Skills
7+ years of experience in solution design, architect, development in Java, J2EE technologies, work experience in Software Testing and Test automation including the application of test processes through software development life cycles.
Technical Skills (Must Have) :
• Hand on development experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, JSF, Spring, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batches, JBoss, Jscript, HTML5, Angular JS, Jenkins, GitHub
• Experience in developing automation test using Java, Selenium, UFT, Open For test, Junit, Jmeter open source and performing defect analysis
• Experience with Jboss server
• Knowledge on XSL, JQuery, XML Parsing, XPath
• Knowledge of RDBMS like Oracle environment writing SQL and PL/SQL.
• Experience in agile development projects with working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence tools, SonarQube, Agile estimations.
Other Skills (preference shall be given):
• Experience in Retail Banking Projects, Online Payment development projects
• Experience or working knowledge of DevOps, Microservices
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
• Performance optimization and tuning of large JEE applications in a clustered environment
• Enhancing knowledge base for Software Factory team members and updating knowledge pool on internal WIKI site.
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.