Where will you be teaching?
- Located at the lower reach of Yangtze River, and neighboring with Tai Lake, Suzhou of Jiangsu Province is only about 100 km to Shanghai. The city is well known for its resplendent gardens and beautiful scenery, covering an area of 5,838 square kilometers with a population of 6.35 million. Suzhou has also been an important silk industry since the Song Dynasty (960-1279), and continues to hold that prominent position today.
About our school!
- Established in 1994, Suzhou Foreign Language School (SFLS) is a highly competitive internationalized Chinese school aiming to cultivate students with international comprehension and communication ability.
- The school has academic curricula and programs for different age groups from pre kindergarten to senior high school, appropriately from 6 months to 18 years old. SFLS is an education group of 7 branches in Jiangsu Province.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: 23,000 RMB upward based on qualification and experience
- Housing allowance: 3,000 RMB
- Medical Insurance provided
- Daily meals provided
- Holidays, sick leave and personal leave paid
- Paid winter holiday (1 year contract) or both summer and winter holiday paid (for 1,5 year or two year contract)
- Legal working visa provided
- Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
- Student age: 13 - 18 years old
- Class size: 20 - 25 students/ class
- Working hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm, 20 - 22 teaching hours/ week
- Full IGCSE curriculum provided
- Working location: Suzhou city
Can not miss this great opportunity? Just hit to send your documents:
- Your CV (latest updated)
- Copy of your degree
- Passport photo
To this email: email@example.com