Dublin, Co Dublin, DUBLIN
Senior SEO Specialist
Dublin 2, Co. Dublin
Do you have a passion for SEO and digital marketing? Want to progress your career as a Senior SEO Specialist with the fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland? If so, read on.
Award-winning, home grown and innovative. Wolfgang Digital is all of these and so much more. As a marketing agency that was started at the founder’s kitchen table, they have gone from strength-to-strength, achieving success in Ireland and mainland Europe. Recently, in June this year, we’ve won Agency of the Year in the SEO category at the Search Engine Land awards.
They are now looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join their talented team in Dublin.
- Excellent salary DOE
- Benefits including performance bonuses, yoga classes and on-site massages
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- The chance to develop your career with a premier Dublin agency
Fostering a fun, laid-back work environment, Wolfgang Digital have a strong focus on professional development and supporting their people to reach their professional goals.
In this important role, you will have the chance to really make your mark on the agency’s success and support the sustainable improvement of new and existing customer campaigns.
As the Senior SEO Specialist, you will implement effective SEO strategies for a broad range of customers in different competitive industries.
Quickly understanding and supporting initiatives, you will contribute to the sustainable improvement of new and existing client campaigns.
Your duties will involve:
- Performing keyword research
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and organic traffic trends
- Administering search engine programs
- Carrying out technical SEO audit work
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for content development
- Helping to create and support creative and content marketing briefs
- Implementing link acquisition campaigns in line with SEO goals
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and developments
A strong working knowledge of Google Data Studio, Supermetrics, Tableau and PowerBI data manipulation and visualisation tools would be equally desirable.
Other organisations may call this role Senior SEO Specialist, SEO Manager, SEO Consultant, Senior SEO Executive, SEO Campaign Specialist, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, or Senior Digital Marketing Consultant.
Select the button shown to send Wolfgang Digital your CV and cover letter. In your cover letter, please answer the following question:
Where should professional SEO specialists be focusing their efforts to improve organic search performance in 2019 and beyond?
Webrecruit Ireland and Wolfgang Digital are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Interested? To be considered as a Senior SEO Specialist, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience as a full-time SEO in an in-house or agency role
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as dedicated SEO reporting tools
- Experience working with recognised keyword research tools
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs product suites
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments