About The 1933 Furniture Company
The 1933 Furniture Company is a large independent furniture store with some of the best brands worldwide. Open seven days and week, we're the ultimate furniture shopping destination, and we aim to help customers find the right furniture for the right room at prices and style they'll love! We're looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team and continue our store's passion for furniture.
Sale Advisor: Full-time in Navan
You will work very closely with the head of sales.
Key Roles & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Selling: Build a relationship with the customer by asking the right questions to understand their home furnishing needs and listening carefully to their answers - be honest and demonstrate an interest in the sales process.
Product Knowledge: You are willing to learn about our fantastic furniture and actively seek to improve your knowledge of our new ranges when they arrive in our store.
Pricing: Adding/Updating prices: Using your computer skills, you will facilitate the pricing on new displays and makeprice updates on our website.
Display: Managing swatch books and carrying out daily walkthroughs of the store to ensure that the store displays are high standards.
Training: Full training will be provided.
- Love dealing with people
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Competent computer literacy is a must
- Can follow direction and open to be part of a team
- A warm and helpful attitude
- Able to use your own initiative, you will be hard working, conscientious with strong motivational skills
- 2- 3 years of experience dealing with people is required. (Retail or hospitality is preferable)
- We're looking for somebody with a natural ability to build rapport and be engaging with potential customers.
- 5 days – Full Time
- You will be required to work weekends