This is an exciting opportunity to join our senior site management team and to be part of a major growth period within the business, where new equipment and significant investment has been made in our Watergrasshill site.
As Site Maintenance Manager you will have the freedom to develop and manage your own team, to suit the business needs, whilst leading our Engineering strategy along with the Production and Site Leadership team. This position will allow you the opportunity to keep up to speed with OEM developments and advances in automation and best practices in FMCG processing.
What to expect in the role?
- Overall leadership and development of Maintenance team in conjunction with Site Manager and Engineering Manager.
- Day to day management of maintenance department function including PPM of all equipment
- Implementation of Our Client Maintenance guiding principle which is that “equipment is always maintained to manufacturers delivered quality”
- Liaise with Ops team to ensure factory lay out and maintenance practices meets 5S standards to protect machinery from damage.
- Implementation of Our Client Maintenance System to best practice standard, including 24/7 cover management
- Use the total resources of the Site team to deliver a combined improvement in results.
- Implement Continuous Improvement process in Maintenance function.
- Responsible for the overseeing of all records required by HSE, BRC and all statutory and legal obligations
- Managing Maintenance budget spend on labour and materials.
- Manage quality and safety of outside contractors while on site.
- Responsible for the training for all maintenance personnel.
- Recruitment and succession planning skills development
What you will have?
- Leadership and management experience of a cross functional team.
- Level 7 qualification in electrics, mechanics or engineering desirable or extensive experience in a similar role
- Interpersonal & HR management skills.
- Adequate knowledge in Food Production/Manufacturing.
- Strong PC skills
- Experience in budget management and reporting
- CMMS interrogation.
- Lean Blackbelt desirable
- HACCP training
Please send a CV in Word doc format with availability & pay requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you immediately.
What can we offer you?
- Permanent contract
- Pension scheme
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Subsidised canteen
- Discounted health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Free parking
- Employee benefits platform for a wide range of retail discounts
- Cash sales available on company produce.
- Flexibility of holiday planning