The Shannon Valley Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager for South Dublin on a large, busy site involving groundworks and concrete works.
Site Manager Responsibilities and Duties (but not limited to)
- Supervise, direct, and motivate the workforce
- Solve and overcome issues when faced with them
- Carry out inductions and toolbox talks
- Ensure a high level of health and safety is always adhered to
- All site paperwork, site diary etc. to be completed in an organized fashion
Site Manager Qualifications and Skills
- At least five years’ experience in groundworks / civils
- At least three years’ experience working in foreman position
- Must have experience in AutoCAD, Excel and Word documents
- Full clean driving licence
Please apply below with an up-to-date CV or telephone Leona @ 087 749 8459 for a confidential conversation.