Social Media Specialist
We’re looking for a social media advertising specialist who has already driven direct response paid social media campaigns with excellent results. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and who can get stuck in to exciting social campaigns and client meetings immediately.
They’ll be really excited driving conversions using social media and will be up to date with all social innovations.
As part of the team, they’ll be responsible for formulating social media strategies, and designing and executing paid social media campaigns for our roster of clients. They’ll be happy to attend client meetings and analyse, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to continually improve results.
What we’ll need:
- Experience in running paid campaigns across multiple social platforms
- Strong client communication skills
- Be comfortable in client meetings and pitches
- Be able to develop social media strategies & work closely with clients & other teams
- A great understanding of all social media platforms and their advertising formats
- Strong presentation skills
- Google Analytics Certified
- An understanding of other digital channels (e.g. Google Ads)
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Degree in journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing, communications or related.
- Experience in a similar role with focus on social media
Wolfgang Digital is:
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Winner of ‘Best Large Agency’ at the European Search Awards 2018
- Winner of ‘Best Social Campaign’ award in Ireland at DMAs 3 years running
- Paying market rate salary with several performance bonuses on top
- Big on professional development. Very big.
- Crazy about Innovation!
- A fun, laid-back workplace with on-site weekly yoga and monthly massage available
- Please select the apply button shown to submit your CV along and your cover letter.
- In your cover letter please include the answer to the following question: Describe very briefly (about 50 words) the objectives and results of one of your social media campaigns.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Social Media Specialist, Senior Social Media Campaign Executive, Senior Social Media Campaign Specialist, Senior Social Media Executive, Social Media Team Lead, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing.