· Experience of Core Banking is must
· Take a lead role in the detailed design (Component Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, HLD documents) of the transformed Customer ecosystem from a technology, process, integration and data design perspective
· Influence & engage key business & IT stakeholders in the definition of technology requirements
· Provide technical support, mentor and develop junior IT Specialist resources
· Working closely with the Architecture Review Board throughout lifecycle of change & provide detailed handovers as change is delivered into test and production environments and integration to wider ecosystem.
· Adhere to standard processes/procedures and policies including change management, audit, security, SOX etc.
· Experience with ARB approvals where architect leads presents HLD for approval
· Worked in Agile framework and has good experience in CI/CD
· Successful candidate to have 5+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change, with specific experience in Banking related change or Core Banking.
· Degree in technology related discipline
· Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences at senior levels within the bank. Interpersonal skills - collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
· Broad understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies & practices
· Project and programme management planning and organisational skills