Smartedge's client is looking for a “Solution Architect (Core Banking)_Contract@ Dublin, Ireland”
Role: Solution Architect (Core Banking)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration :6 Months
Experience of Core Banking is must
• Take a lead role in the detailed design (Component Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, HLD documents) of the transformed Customer ecosystem from a technology, process, integration and data design perspective
• Influence & engage key business & IT stakeholders in the definition of technology requirements
• Provide technical support, mentor and develop junior IT Specialist resources
• Working closely with the Architecture Review Board throughout lifecycle of change & provide detailed handovers as change is delivered into test and production environments and integration to wider ecosystem.
• Adhere to standard processes/procedures and policies including change management, audit, security, SOX etc.
• experience with ARB approvals where architect leads presents HLD for approval
• worked in Agile framework and has good experience in CI/CD
• Successful candidate to have 5+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change, with specific experience in Banking related change or Core Banking.
• Degree in technology related discipline
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences at senior levels within the bank. Interpersonal skills - collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
• Broad understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies & practices
• Project and programme management planning and organisational skills
If you are interested, please contact me on (email@example.com) OR +44(0)2035002385