This Solution Architect role expects strong technical experience with solution designing expertise and inter-team co-ordination not only with project team and other up-stream / down-stream teams but also with Business teams.
Expectations of role
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including scalability, performance, recoverability, security and confidentiality, maintainability, operability, and availability requirements.
- Design individual technology components of the application development, runtime, and operations architectures.
- Work with other designers and SAI to make sure that the architecture components interact to fulfil the requirements and meet performance goals.
- Confirm the completeness and consistency of the design deliverables. Resolve any inconsistencies discovered.
- Inform the project manager of any issues that may affect any other project areas.
- Participate in quality management reviews to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
- Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs"